A big thank you to Mschristiner of Part Of My World for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award. It is great encouragement for me to continue to share my opinions, adventures and my hidden away photographs with you all. Thanks for taking the time to wander through my part of the world!
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Nominate 10-15 fellow bloggers (you’ll find my list at the end)
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award Pic on your blog post.
7 Random things about myself are:
- I am a hopeless, sentimental romantic
- I don’t enjoy eating sweet food and I particularly HATE donuts
- I have zero talent when it comes to drawing or painting and so greatly admire people who have this gift
- I love listening to tribal music of any type
- I have two tattoos, one of which is a wedding tattoo that I share with my husband – the Seal Of Solomon with a male and female image entwined, to symbolise the power of the union between a man and a woman
- I am completely terrified of spiders but absolutely adore snakes
- I always wanted to learn to play the guitar but my little finger can’t press hard enough on the strings!
The bloggers I nominate are:
Unwritten Truth for delving into those deep dark places and baring your soul.
The Perspective for finding beauty in small places and even smaller faces.
Pure Susan for your beautiful and unique artwork. Your blog is a warm place to visit
Purvi’s Purple Petals A truly stunning blog, both in content and aesthetics. Keep up the inspiring work!
Eclectic Kate I just love your quirkiness and unique sense of style.
Green By Name for showcasing the hidden beauty of one of my most favourite countries – Cambodia
Bridges All Over for sharing a fresh alternate perspective of everyday encounters
My Words Whisper Your blog is like an enchanted forest. So many inviting nooks to explore!
Love the Birds For your love and advocacy of our oft-forgotten feathered friends. I too share your passion and am a very proud “bird lady”!
Faeries Revenge For your dedication to ‘words on pages’. I swing in and out of waves of reading addictively. You inspire me to make reading a permanent part of my everyday life.